Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was great for my family.

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The ship was clean and very well taken care of. Our room was always kept so clean and we always had fresh towels when we got bsck for showers . The beds were dressed and sheets were so nice and I must say we felt like it was our home.Nickali was awsome in very way. This is our secound year having him and he did a great job. All stuwardes should be like him. He puts his hart into his job as if it we were is oun family\,

Pros: We enjoyed how helpfull and nice the crew was the best.

Cons: I did not like the fact that there were so many first time crew members.In felt that when we spoke tom them they did not understand english well.

Recommends Disney Fantasy? Yes!

please read above.
I felt that the help you had in the camps wes much more personal and avalable to be with our children. Last few trips they new my daughter by name and gave her a big welcome when ever she csme in. I know it was very buzy but their should have been more staff to hep.
I had a handicap room and it made my trip so much easer.