Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing cruise!

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

It was just my husband and I on the cruise. We had so much fun! Loved the environment\, hospitality of the crew\, entertainment\, endless food\, very clean...I was a little disappointed with the dinner. Most of the options had seafood and I'm not a seafood eater.

Pros: Environment

Cons: Too much sea food at dinner

Recommends Disney Fantasy? Yes!

I loved the different themed restaurants but wasn't crazy that most of the menu had seafood for dinner. But whatever I did get\, was excellent. Also\, the places around the ship that are constantly serving food was amazing!
We went for our anniversary so no kids on this trip. We still had tons to do and lots of entertainment for us.