Disney Fantasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best first cruise I could have hoped for!

Sail Date: January 31, 2015

This was our first cruise (couple, no kids, 27), and I really don't have anything bad to say. The ship was beautiful for starters. Disney detail at its best. We had a standard inside stateroom and even it was beautiful! I've seen a lot of really ugly inside cabins, but ours was great, and the added bonus of the magical porthole was awesome. The restaurants were all amazing as well. The only minor complaint is that sometimes the food wasn't as hot as it could have been, but I guess that's to be expected when they are serving dinner to hundreds of guests. Our overall dining experience was great still. The adults only deck was wonderful, and there was a lot of great adults only activities. My experience was fantastic, we got a great deal on the cruise, and I wouldn't hesitate to book again. In fact, I will be heading on the Fantasy again as soon as my wallet allows!

Beautiful, wouldn't change a thing.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Go to Maho Beach early to secure a good spot if you plan on waiting for the big jets.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan is a must, bring water and sunscreen to explore the forts.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Rent bikes! Had a blast with our bikes.