Exceptional Everything! It was just my wife and me, NO KIDS!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Disney Dream

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 04, 2017

Ship: Disney Dream

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 10008

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

First class from top to bottom, best cruise I have ever experienced ever! And to think it was just my wife and I! The specialty restaurants were some of the finest dining we have had the pleasure of experiencing and would highly recommend booking reservations at Palo and Remy!

Embarkation

Super painless and very well organized, checked in our luggage, gave our passports, passed through security, stood in line to obtain our room keys and walked on board all in 20 minutes!

Ship experiences

As it was just my wife and I, we just visited the specialty restaurants Palo and Remy and they were absolutely fabulous!

We really did not particulate in any of the activities, however, we noticed many adults and families were really enjoying themselves!

Did not participate in the entertainment

Did not bring our children

Super personable and friendly without being overly helpful

Absolutely perfect layout and design and I have not seen a cleaner ship in my life, just unreal how well they keep everything clean, neat and tidy with all the children there, but they did!

For my wife and I the size of the room with the Verandah was exceptional as was the cleanliness of the cabin, we were very comfortable.

Ship tip

Take a tour of the entire ship on the first day to make note of the places and activities you would like to visit before the cruise is over.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)

Loved Serendipity Bay, the adult section only with the bbq steak and burgers, etc, it was top notch!

Disembarkation

Even less painless then embarkation, it only took about 10 minutes to get off the ship as we did express walk off with our luggage at 7am!

1 Comment