Pure Disney Magic on the High Seas!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 12522

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This was our first cruise in quite a while... we were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special.  Well, "special" is an understatement!

It has been said there is no comparison for a Disney Cruise.  After this cruise, I'd believe they're correct.  The food, service, entertainment, everything... was top-notch.  They say you get what you pay for, and I believe "they" are correct here as well.  Disney cruises are top-dollar, but they're top notch.

Because it was our anniversary, I surprised my wife by going with a concierge cabin.  This was pure luxury, in spite of our being in the smallest concierge cabin available.  The Concierge lounge was remarkable as well as the concierge service.  Truth be told, I'm now spoiled and am willing to spend the extra to get to a suite class on future cruises.

If there was any downside to this cruise, I'd say it was the kids.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE kids, but I prefer them supervised... at least a little.  That's not a dig on Disney or the cruise, but on the parents who feel it's perfectly fine to let 5-7 year old children run around bumping into people left and right.  Ugh, I digress... It's not a blemish on the cruise itself, we had a wonderful time!

Ship experiences

Traveler Photos

Wow She's a Beauty Meeting Stitch on Concierge Deck Castaway Cay Cabin 12522 Just boarded... Arrive in Style Awwww...