A true DREAM!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 29, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

I took this cruise with my mother and two daughters (age 7&2) and we all had an amazing time.  The staff made my girls feel like true princesses the entire time. Words can't express how great the entire experience was from the food, entertainment, room, staff, and much more.  Everything was well organized and super clean.  Everyone was absolutely wonderful, kind and helpful.   It was a DREAM vacation and I would highly recommend it to everyone especially if you have kids (any age).  We all were completely entertained the entire time and made memories that will last a lifetime.  I am ready to book another one :) we all were very sad it ended.

AMAZING! Perfect for us all. The girls were excited to go back each night to see what was left for them! :)

Don't forget to bring your best Pirate attire for the Pirate party!!!