Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Professional

Sail Date: July 08, 2016

My favourite part was aquadeck slide, restaurants and the entire interior decor of the ship. The kid's lab was amazing. The kid's shows was top notch. I loved everyrhing onboard. Staff very friendly. The only flaw for me was the food. Cannot compare in satisfying my taste buds like the Allure of the seas.

I would stay in a similar cabin again just because we hardly stayed in it. Loved that it was close but not too close to the elevaror.

There is no captain's night like on other ships where you dress up for dinner. Semi-casual worked. You can dress up like a pirate for pirate's night though. There is a deck party with fireworks.