Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Timers

Sail Date: April 22, 2016

Best money EVER spent!!! We had a ball, even though I was sea sick the first night. The great staff on the ship gave me a little magic pill and the rest was smith sailing. I would definitely recommend all of my friends and family members to experience a  Disney Cruise at least once in their lifeLove My family's hooked and we'll be booking another one right here on Bookit, because they made it possible and affordable.

Needed a little more space but it was well maintained
The kids loved the Kids Club and never wanted to leave, if you're looking for a a little time alone you'll be happy to know the kids are well taking car of and are having a ball. You never really have to see them the kids club opened at 9am and closed at 12 pm