First Timers

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 22, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

Best money EVER spent!!! We had a ball, even though I was sea sick the first night. The great staff on the ship gave me a little magic pill and the rest was smith sailing. I would definitely recommend all of my friends and family members to experience a  Disney Cruise at least once in their lifeLove My family's hooked and we'll be booking another one right here on Bookit, because they made it possible and affordable.

The kids loved the Kids Club and never wanted to leave, if you're looking for a a little time alone you'll be happy to know the kids are well taking car of and are having a ball. You never really have to see them the kids club opened at 9am and closed at 12 pm

Needed a little more space but it was well maintained