Best Vacation EVER

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 07, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

I can say I was not overly excited about taking a Disney Cruise for my daughters 11th birthday- but it was what she wanted!

What an amazing shock- I had the BEST time ever- great time to bond with my daughter, plenty to keep us both busy, adult only areas that were fabulous and so much fun! The adult entertainment was better than anything I have paid to see- I am seriously considering booking another! Oh- the food and service was incredible!

Cleanest ever! Plenty of room- gorgeous verandah