Couple of issues, but the overall experience did not get affected

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 26, 2016
Ship: Disney Dream

everything was good, with an exception of a few things...

1. The first night we ordered a sea bass, as it was recommended by our servers, and, boy, we were disappointed. Meal presentation was excellent, but the taste was like eating a went-bad stinky fish.

2. If you are 5-10 minutes late to your dinner, no one is at the door to great you and show you your table. And since we dine in different restaurants every night, you have to ask someone to show you your way. Believe me, chasing servers is the last thing you want to do.

3. in the Bahamas drivers are crazy. we almost got into an accident because of driver's imbalance, lack of patience. my personal opinion, visiting The Bahamas as a city, is the last thing I would do on my exotic trip to Caribbean. I wish the first stop was like the castaway cay - that was awesome!