Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful !!!

Sail Date: January 29, 2016

This was our first cruise ever and we were glad it was with Disney ! Everything was magical. The entire experience was perfect. I can't say enough about the way everything was so well taken care of, so clean and the entire crew was so nice. The way they have everything timed out and running like a very well oiled machine.

The food was great and very abundant. Palo was a dining experience We will always be glad we did. Our stateroom was very cozy, very clean and I loved the split bathroom.  The only thing that I wish was different was that it was longer. It went so fast, 3 nights isn't enough. Just when you feel settled in and you know how to get around the ship it's over. I would have liked a day at sea, because there wasn't enough time to do it all. I loved being able to pay off the cruise with . It was the only reason we were able to afford it.

Loved it. Very clean, cozy, had great veranda. Love the split bathrroms