Disney dream cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 16, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

I was blown away by the overall experience.  The cleanliness of the boat was amazing.  The staff was friendly and accommodating.  When my family booked the disney cruise,  my excitement was more for how much fun my 2 young daughters would have.  At the end of the cruise,  I was probably the one who didn't want to leave the most.  My wife and I had an amazing time as well as our 3 and 1 year old daughters.  Our expectations were exceeded completely,  and when we cruise again,  it will be with disney.