Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Dream 4 day cruise

Sail Date: May 18, 2015

I have never been on a better cruise! You can never go wrong with Disney! My entire family loved it. We had superb dinner service, amazing room service, and fantastic service anywhere else we went on the ship. Disney's private island is quite literally paradise.

The parties were so fun for families. The two toddlers we were with loved all the dancing and music. We did a Wake Up With Disney Junior and the girls got to dance with Goofy! Then we did a Mickey & Friends dance party which was so fun! We loved all the deck parties.
We had trouble getting my almost 3 year old into the Oceaner's Club. They refused to let her in. So if you read somewhere if they're potty trained, mature and have someone (like a cousin or sibling) to go in with and they can go in, you are misinformed. I tried multiple times getting her in, and I was told they recently change their rules and they couldn't even let her in that day if she turned 3 the next day.

To see some of the characters we needed to pick up tickets the day before, which we weren't aware... so my girls got to see all the Princesses but weren't allowed to meet them because we hadn't picked up a ticket! So it's like a fast pass... but it just really wasn't a good idea. They paraded all these Princesses in the main area of the ship, but kids weren't allowed to meet them without a ticket. We weren't so happy about that.

The ship was so fun! It was awesome that they had two theaters, and the "Premeared" a movie that had just come out the same day, which was so cool! They dinning rooms were unbeatable! I actually think the food in Cabana's was the best. But they were all so fun. The dining service was seriously unbeatable, our waiters were phenomenal!

The photo service was REALLY lacking. They have hired an outside company and the photographers don't capture cute hugging photos or kisses with characters, they only take photos when the kids are looking at the camera. The facial recognition software they use is okay, not great. I'm pretty sure no one has ever seen a photo from the AquaDuck. They aren't many photographers around the ship just to take photos. The photo CD we prepurchased cost us $200, and we had to buy one per room, we couldn't get all of our rooms on one CD. I'm glad we got the photo CD, but the service was not good at all.

I loved the cruise overall. The only way I would have been happier (other than the stated above comments) would be if it were longer! There is just so much to do and see, 4 days doesn't seem nearly enough! We loved it!

Everything Disney does is amazing! So clean! So fun! Just beautiful!
The food was terrific!
Gideon & Ondre serving team were sooooo awesome!!!
Almost all the shows were so fun! They was a magic show that just really lacked.
We weren't allowed in.
The parties were so fun!
Nothing can beat Castaway Cay!
We were able to open up to cabin to my parents, and open the veranda's to be able to be connected to my entire family! (5 cabins)
Port Canaveral, Florida
We went to Blue Lagoon, which was awesome!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Never been to a more awesome place!

READ YOUR NAVIGATOR!!! At first I forgot to do this and missed out on a lot of things!