AMAZING!!!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2015
Cabin Number: 2014

I would recommend this for anyone with small children!!! It was absolutely amazing! My daughter loved every minute of it! All the crew members and staff were extremely polite and very welcoming and made our first disney cruise a wonderful experience! I would even recommend this for anyone without children. The disney private island was absolutely beautiful!!! Definitely booking another Disney cruise in the near future!!!

Delicious

So much fun!

Wonderful

Awesome!

Very polite and helpful

Beautiful

Beautiful view and very clean!
Beautiful
Just not a very nice place unless you go to atlantis
Absolutely amazing and the most beautiful places ive ever seen in my life!!! I could live there!