Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I would recommend this for anyone with small children!!! It was absolutely amazing! My daughter loved every minute of it! All the crew members and staff were extremely polite and very welcoming and made our first disney cruise a wonderful experience! I would even recommend this for anyone without children. The disney private island was absolutely beautiful!!! Definitely booking another Disney cruise in the near future!!!

Very polite and helpful
So much fun!
Nassau was not the best for small children but the disney island is amazing for everyone!
Beautiful view and very clean!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Just not a very nice place unless you go to atlantis
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Absolutely amazing and the most beautiful places ive ever seen in my life!!! I could live there!