Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beyond expectations!

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Staff very attentive...always smiling and willing to help! The overall ship was exceptionally clean. The porter serviced our room twice daily and always made our return to our room magical!!! The dinner and drink servers during the sit down dinner service were magnificent and made us feel as though we were the most important guests on the ship!!! The food was incredible! Service magnificent! Cleanliness amazing! Atmosphere excellent! Experience unforgettable!!!!! Thank you Disney?

Pros: The personal attention and patience the crew members demonstrated with the children.

Cons: The older children's pool seemed to be closed most of the time. I was disappointed in the sizes of the pools compared to other cruises. My granddaughter is 9 so the toddler pool just wasn't sufficient.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Just amazing! Glamorous\, kid friendly while being adult friendly! Unbelievable to watch the Disney staff continuously working on protection while having a more than pleasant attitude toward guests. Extremely impressive!!
This was the one area I had my doubts in. I was not prepared for the fun we experienced during our dining experience. Dinner was something we looked forward to daily! From the guests we were paired with at dining who we became close to during our cruise\, to the ambiance of the dining experience\, to the interaction\, to the outstanding service and quality of the serving staff....not to mention the most delicious food......extraordinary !!!!
Could not be more happy with the accommodations . Ample room\, in fact\, much more than expected. Comfortable\, warm\, relaxing! Loved the fact we could control the temp!!! The bed....Devine!!!!
The absolute best!
Such a wonderful and memorable experience! Much more than I had expected! Worth the time and very enjoyable!!!!
Above and beyond mine and my granddaughters dreams\, fun\, amusing...she found it special and I enjoyed the me time without having to worry! Thank you!