The best cruise ever!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
My overall impression of the ship is that it's grand!! This trip was my sons 10th birthday present and he had the time of his life. The kids club was very clean and I felt safe leaving him there.

The food for rotation was excellent the wait staff was very nice and made us feel comfortable!

The shows were beautiful!!

At first my son was hesitant to go but as soon as he laid his foot through he was in love!! All he wanted to do was go to the oceaners club!

The ship staff was very friendly!! Everyone made us feel like we knew them forever!! Staff over all was very nice!

Our stateroom was very spacious!! I loved the size of the room!! It was 3 in a room and we were not on top of each other we had enough space to walk/move around

Pros: I loved the service the room was spacious the details were amazing.

Cons: N/A my first Disney Cruise and I was amazed

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!