Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very disappointing

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I did not like the cruise----too much money for nothing. Never do it again and I'm telling others to forget this cruise.

Pros: room

Cons: time of shows for smaller children

Recommends Disney Dream? No.

times of shows and childrens activities were not at a good time. Lack of Disney characters was very\, very disappointing
lack of Disney characters. We saw more on TV when we put the Disney channel on. I was so uphappy with this cruise and I am telling all my friends to forget going and save your money for another cruise.