Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mother of four (11-4)

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We all had an amazing time! They brought the kids' food first at dinner and even cut it for them if they couldn't do it\, which allowed us to enjoy our appetizers while they were warm! Pools are very crowded on day at sea\, but a lot of other things to do. I wish my 4 & 6 year olds would have liked the kids club more\, but they only wanted to be there for an hour or so each day. Still gave my husband and I some time to ourselves which on other vacations we get none!

Pros: Something for everyone! Castaway Cay was beautiful\, 2 days there would be great!

Cons: Breakfast at the buffet was almost the same each day which would be fine if more variety.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!