Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise was excellent. We have a 2 and 4 year old and they were in awe. It was awesome to see their expressions and them taking everything in. Castaway Cay was incredible\, so much fun. Pirate night was my 4 year olds favorite night\, he loved seeing all the characters.

Pros: All the things for the kids\, Castaway Cay

Cons: No lobster night at dinner

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Everything was clean and beautiful
Food was excellent\, was upset no lobster night though
Decent sized room...loved the bunk beds for the kids
Great entertainment...my 2 year old saw his first movie on a rainy day and my 4 year old loved the Believe show.
Wished my 2 year old could go in with his brother...we only went on open house times for that reason\, but my 4 year old loved the kid's room