Fantastic Cruise

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream
The cruise was excellent. We have a 2 and 4 year old and they were in awe. It was awesome to see their expressions and them taking everything in. Castaway Cay was incredible\, so much fun. Pirate night was my 4 year olds favorite night\, he loved seeing all the characters.

Food was excellent\, was upset no lobster night though

Great entertainment...my 2 year old saw his first movie on a rainy day and my 4 year old loved the Believe show.

Wished my 2 year old could go in with his brother...we only went on open house times for that reason\, but my 4 year old loved the kid's room

Everything was clean and beautiful

Decent sized room...loved the bunk beds for the kids

Pros: All the things for the kids\, Castaway Cay

Cons: No lobster night at dinner

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!