Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise a dream on Disney Dream

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

This was our first cruise ever. We had been told by friends the the Disney Cruises were top notch and they were not wrong. From beginning to end\, the Disney staff was pleasant\, cheerful and very helpful. I love the concept of the Key to the World and the fact that I did not have to carry my passport when we disembarked in the two ports in the Bahamas. Check-in at the port went smoothly. The Disney Dream was our \"dream vacation\". Had no problems whatsoever.

Pros: The onboard service\, staff and accommodations were wonderful!

Cons: We should have booked a longer cruise....

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Loved the idea of dining in three different restaurants each night and having the option of of buffet or a la carte. Our dining time was perfect and allowed us time to take in the shows. The food was delicious!
Santanu from India was the best. Our stateroom was tidied up each day just perfectly. The size was just right for my mom\, my son and myself. Loved the wave phone idea to keep track of my 16 year old. Love the body lotion provided in our stateroom. The decor was clean\, appropriate and contemporary! The overall condition was perfect\, as it was clean and everything was in working condition.
The ship staff quality was top notch. The dinner staff and our stateroom staff provide excellent service\, they were polite and addressed us by our first names making us feel very welcome!
Overall\, the variety and quality of options were superb. I loved the idea of the Disney Cruise Line application we could download on our phones. I was able to map out an itinerary so I could take advantage of as many activities as possible. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the Disney characters and taking in the shows.
My 16 year old had a blast. I loved the wave phones you provided so that I could stay in touch with him when he was out having fun and taking in all the age appropriate activities you had to offer. He indicated the staff/counselors kept him busy and made sure he had fun. Thank you Disney for a wonderful vacation!