Disney cruises

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 20, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

Great cruise, if you have kids. I would not do it again, if I didn't have children or grandchildren. I ffod look and sounded fancy but I could not live on it. The ship was stpless and the rooms were great, wonderful idea have two bathrooms, one for showering and a tolet in the other. Buy a bag of popcorn an a tip is added, redicluious, same on everything you buy, no price, give them the card and be ready for a big surprise, when you leave.

great for kids

bring all the cocktails you want on board, its the only way to save a little money

just one slide, need an inner tube $10 plus tip, drink $whatever they want plus tip. including water