Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney cruises

Sail Date: February 20, 2015

Great cruise, if you have kids. I would not do it again, if I didn't have children or grandchildren. I ffod look and sounded fancy but I could not live on it. The ship was stpless and the rooms were great, wonderful idea have two bathrooms, one for showering and a tolet in the other. Buy a bag of popcorn an a tip is added, redicluious, same on everything you buy, no price, give them the card and be ready for a big surprise, when you leave.

great for kids
Nassur sucks, must be a cheap place, for cruiseliners to dock but not muck of intreest there, diney island, expected more than one slide, again get an inner tube pay, plus tip.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
just one slide, need an inner tube $10 plus tip, drink $whatever they want plus tip. including water

bring all the cocktails you want on board, its the only way to save a little money