A Very Spacious Ship

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
The ship is very large. Even a sold out cruise tends to not feel over crowded.

The food is outstanding

I love the shows and my daughter loves the interactive games such as Pictionary\, Disney Trivia\, and the crafts.

The kids club for a 10yo was just ok. She attended a cooking class (anyone can cook) but overall\, she was ready to leave when the 45 minute class was over. I think they need to have a space for 8-10 year olds. More activities for that age group.

Ship staff was perfect

Very clean and overall excellent condition

Our stateroom guy made our trip amazing. The kids loved the towel animals. The room over all was spacious for 4 people. I would not put 5 in one of those rooms\, but 4 fit very comfortable. There was a huge red stain on the carpet. That was the only problem and really\, I don't sit on the carpet\, so it was never a problem.

Pros: The cruise was sold out and yet it did not feel crowded

Cons: The beverage station is too far from the food on the 11th deck

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!