Hooked!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 23, 2015
Ship: Disney Dream

This was my very first time on a cruise and I am ready to book my next one! I have no other experience to compare this to, but I would have to say Disney knows customer service, and happiness. When I booked this vacation I went with the 3 night simply because I was uncertain what to expect, would I love it? Hate It? Well, I should have booked at least a 4 night. There just is not enough time to enjoy all that the ship has to offer on a 3 night. Although it is sold as a 3 night 4 day, it is not 4 days. We boarded the ship afternoon on Friday and had to disembark by 9:15 on Monday. If you are a first timer like me, I highly recommend a longer experience. I will be booking another cruise in the very near future! As we were getting of the ship Monday my 8 year old daughter said "can we do this again for spring break?" Needless to say she loved it!!!

Food was amazing! I think I gained 15lbs!

Love the aqua Duck.

THe shows and parties are a must!

Of course! Disney goes above and beyond.

LOVED the staff!!!

Absolutely beautiful ship!!!

LOVE the port hole!

I booked the least expensive stateroom and it was fine!! I would upgrade on a longer voyage but for a 3 night save your money, you wont spend much time in there!!

I HIGHLY recommend the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter!