An awesome experience

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 19, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream

This was the first time every cruising for me and my family and it was the best experience I ever had.

Everything from Service for dining to roomservice was nothing short of stellar. We heard great things about Disney and everything was so very true. Needless to say, we have already booked another cruise for next year.

Best Regards,

The Miller Family--

Ben, Esther, Xavier

I loved our room overlooking the back of the ship, I want to stay on this level in the near future.