Making Dreams A Reality

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 11, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream

My first cruise aboard the Disney Dream was truly an awesome experience and all that I expected! I primarily chose Disney in honor of my late mother who was a retiree and this trip was a getaway for my 11 year old daughter and I to celebrate her life and enjoy ours! I knew because of Disney's reputation, that being aboard the ship would be an experience in itself. I was in awe of the exquisite detail from the beautifully themed restrooms on each floor, to the lavish dining settings and the more than adequate activities for ALL ages! The live shows and the character encounters were memorable moments of a lifetime! Indeed my dreams were brought to life and I look forward to it again!

Every dining venue was exciting. While the food variety wasn't as great as I imagined, overall it was okay. Cabanas was ALWAYS satisfying!

My recommendation to anyone taking this cruise is when choosing off ship excursions, don't overload activities as to miss out on the many activities aboard ship! What Disney offers is more than enough to give cruisers an outstanding vacation!