Wish it was longer!!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 11, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream
Cabin Type: Suite

Had a fabulous time with my grandson on the Dream. Our one-bedroom Concierge suite was sumptuous and roomy with a very large balcony. Concierge service was wonderful. They were so friendly and went out of their way to make it a special experience. Shows were Disney quality, deck parties were a blast, and the ship was beautiful. Food in the main dining was just okay, service quite good. I would definatly do it again. Maybe with my husband next time so I could experience the adult parts of the ship.

Go concierge if you can!

Be sure you have your Key to the World and photo id.
Enjoyed the bike riding!