Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Wish it was longer!!!!

Sail Date: September 11, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Had a fabulous time with my grandson on the Dream. Our one-bedroom Concierge suite was sumptuous and roomy with a very large balcony. Concierge service was wonderful. They were so friendly and went out of their way to make it a special experience. Shows were Disney quality, deck parties were a blast, and the ship was beautiful. Food in the main dining was just okay, service quite good. I would definatly do it again. Maybe with my husband next time so I could experience the adult parts of the ship.

Port Canaveral, Florida
Be sure you have your Key to the World and photo id.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Enjoyed the bike riding!

Go concierge if you can!