Our first cruise.......a dream on the Disney Dream!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 22, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream
Cabin Number: GTY

I was always fearful to go on a cruise.  But a chance came along for my husband and I to join our family on the Disney Dream.  Because it was Disney, I was excited not afraid!

From the moment we were welcomed aboard, everyone treated us with such kindness.  Throughout the whole time on board, we were treated in full Disney fashion, like royalty.

Just amazed me at the selection and abundance.

Loved pirate night

Fun, fun, fun

Excellent, especially our hostess, Nicky and server Rolando. My grandchildren felt so special at his personal attention!

Everything was so clean and inviting.
Easy on and off