Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise.......a dream on the Disney Dream!

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I was always fearful to go on a cruise.  But a chance came along for my husband and I to join our family on the Disney Dream.  Because it was Disney, I was excited not afraid!

From the moment we were welcomed aboard, everyone treated us with such kindness.  Throughout the whole time on board, we were treated in full Disney fashion, like royalty.

Everything was so clean and inviting.
Just amazed me at the selection and abundance.
Excellent, especially our hostess, Nicky and server Rolando. My grandchildren felt so special at his personal attention!
Fun, fun, fun