Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Dream" Like No Other"

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Beautiful. Amazing. Fun times around every corner. There is plenty to to do for the smaller kids to stay occupied, keep the teens busy, and quality time for the adults

Pros: The service, food, people, entertainment, Oceaneer's club, customer service, staff, room, ship, EVERYTHING

Cons: NONE.. everything was on point.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Excellent size ship. When you think you have seen all of it.. ..watch out.. here comes another part. It's like the ship keeps growing :)
Amazing.. great tasting, lots of options to choose from. the waiter assigned to your table addresses you by name, and builds a personal connection with you. They make recommendations based on your likes off the menu.
great. didn't really like the big hump in front of the bathroom, and toliet room, but it's not that bad enough for me to score down on. You just have to watch your step, so you don't bump your toe.. Like I did. Still LOVE my stateroom. When we arrived, the stateroom was very, very cold. I reached out to the person in the hall, and she immediately apologized, and said that she would have someone come and adjust the temp. to make it warmer. As Immediate as she processed my request, immediately someone was in the cabin adjusting the temp. I felt my issue at the time was their #1 priority,, and they made it just that.
Words can not come close to describing the customer service this crew delivered. So friendly, ALWAYS smiling, and ALWAYS speaking. They make sure they ask if you need anything and if everything is aalright. They are so friendly, and so happy to have us on board. It was so awesome, and memorable. The entire Disney Dream Staff, their customer service is TOP NOTCH!!
Lots of entertainment, lots to keep you busy. from Bingo, to shows, to movie theater, to swimming.. so much to do.. There just isn't enough time to do everything. The firework show, and the disney dancing characters, all the characters on the boat, it was amazing. The disney characters were all extremely friendly and lovable.
Oceaneer's Club.. They are the BOMB!! the security for the kids is amazing. Before you can check your child out.. the kids have to scan their badge, and the adult have to scan their card.. but that's not all.. you still have to pass 1 more security clearence. When I left my child there, I felt safe and knew that she was in excellent hands. They did learning thingns in the club, which is great. My child came back to the room every night talking about the best she had, and the new friends that she made. The club is opened late, giving the adults time to enjoy the ship, but closes in time enough for the "family" to turn in for the night together.