Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best vacation ever

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was so fun and the food was fabulous. I was surprised by my dinner the first night. I thought I was in a five star restaurant. It was delicious and the service flawless. I loved all the activities to choose from on the ship. I am glad that I read some other reviews because I felt more prepared and made the most of every opportunity. Bring a carry on bag with all the things you'll need right away and/or things you can't live without (if your bag gets misplaced). See the show Believe- it was wonderful.

Pros: I loved being on the Disney Dream

Cons: loved everything

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!

Beautiful and clean
I was surprised by how fast and tasty everything was.
Great use of all space- comfortable bed and nice storage areas
very friendly staff!
Loved everything we did!
Make sure you remember the code word when you register your child. They will not let you take them out of the kid's clubs without it.