Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Dream Cruise

Sail Date: February 13, 2014

The Disney Dream lives up to its title. I did a 3 day Bahamas and Cast away Cay sailing Feb,2014. I cruised with 6 passengers 3 in each stateroom. One navigators verandah the other a family verandah. The family stateroom was larger with a larger balcony but the navigator size was big enough and was partially covered with a partition. The partition worked well as a cover due to very high winds the final night. I have cruised Carnival,Norwegian and Royal Caribean without any problems. No ship I have ever been on was as clean as the Dream. There was so much for everyone to do. The 70 something's loved bingo and the spa. Myself and the other 40 something loved the spa and the adult only areas. The kids 11 and 13 loved the aqua coaster and pools. We all loved the shows the 1st run movies in the beautiful movie theatre and a different live show every night,lots of family time games and dances.   The pirate party and von voyage party were  super fun for all ages. Room service was awesome the cheese tray with fruit plate divine. The cons the kids were bored with the kids clubs and thought Edge was boring as well. Dinner in the rotating dining rooms was nice to look at but food was just so so. 1 waiter and 1 assistant for 6 people with a 4 course dinner makes service slow. However food at the buffet was always fresh,hot and good  with more than enough staff. Cast away Cay was stunning and we had great time even though those high winds kept the beach closed. I am not a huge fan of Nassua so I will not comment on it. I got home from my Dream cruise and started looking at Disney for a 7 night aailing. Big SmileGreat cruise pricey but worth it.

Was cleanest I've ever seen.
Buffet was better the formal dining.
Cast away Cay is extraordinary.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Nassau, Bahamas Went to Atlantis the water park was clean but lots of bees and birds attacking people's food.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
So lovely.

Make sure you check daily schedules because shops and activities have different times almost daily.