Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

DCL Disney Dream first class all the way.

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I took my family on our first cruise with Disney Cruise Line on the Disney Dream in December 2013.  Everything about the ship, the crew and our experience was first class 5 stars the entire trip!  My children keep talking about the Disney Dream and they want to go back.  I like the kids club, that they were safe, entertained and cared for while we parents could enjoy some alone time together.  I also appreciated that there was no casino gaming on board; some people might want it, but I think that would detract from the majesty of the ship.  The cleanliness of the ship was always impecable, the food and service was above excellent and the state rooms were wonderful.  We are looking forward to our next opportunity to enjoy our vacation aboard Disney Cruise Line.

Rob Pearson - Olympia, WA