Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Highly Reccomend

Sail Date: December 19, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

For this being our 1st cruise- we really enjoyed ourselves! Loved every moment. My son enjoyed most the kids club!!! Open from 9am-12am for his specific age group. The different pool areas were also a favorite of ours! I do NOT swim at all- but I found myself in a swimsuit & in the water everyday of my vacation! The rooms were nice! We had a category 4b room with balcony which was very private! Te room was also spacious.

Cruise Photos

Everyone was very nice & helpful
Very pleased!
There was always something to do!