Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Everything was wonderful !
Excellent service , food and fun.
I took my Grandchildren ages 21.19.14 and 12 on this cruise everyone had a great time. This was my 6th. Disney cruise and I am looking forward to my 7th. Everyone had such a great time. All loved the island and just relaxing in the sun.
The shows were funny . The Grandchildren loved the karaoke and Pirates night , I must say the fireworks were more than I expected this time. Our dining crew was fabulous no matter where they saw you on the ship or island they addressed you and by your first name. Thank you Disney

Cruise Photos