Wonderful

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
Everything was wonderful !
Excellent service , food and fun.
I took my Grandchildren ages 21.19.14 and 12 on this cruise everyone had a great time. This was my 6th. Disney cruise and I am looking forward to my 7th. Everyone had such a great time. All loved the island and just relaxing in the sun.
The shows were funny . The Grandchildren loved the karaoke and Pirates night , I must say the fireworks were more than I expected this time. Our dining crew was fabulous no matter where they saw you on the ship or island they addressed you and by your first name. Thank you Disney