Disney dream comes true for us

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 11, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
My family was all excited hearing they will be in a Disney Dream cruise after attending a wedding in Clearwater Florida. My grandchildren ages 5,6 and 7 were all excited and looking forward to the day of cruising. I witnessed how excited and happy they were throughout the cruise.No words I can describe the experienced we had. On top of that ,the Album I left in the photo gallery of my grandchildren ( with the pictures of 7 Princesses) was mailed to me byDisney Photo Staff.Thanks ........what a memories to treasure. Overall I experience,,,,,,,,awesome......

Ok,I was expecting one formal dinner night as other cruises we have,special dinner night

Excellent programs

Wholesome

Excellent Staffs

All are very attentive to us

Amazing size

Clean

Wake up early to see the sunrise at the deck. Beautiful........

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

Good

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

Good
The best,especially the serenity beach