Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney dream comes true for us

Sail Date: August 11, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family was all excited hearing they will be in a Disney Dream cruise after attending a wedding in Clearwater Florida. My grandchildren ages 5,6 and 7 were all excited and looking forward to the day of cruising. I witnessed how excited and happy they were throughout the cruise.No words I can describe the experienced we had. On top of that ,the Album I left in the photo gallery of my grandchildren ( with the pictures of 7 Princesses) was mailed to me byDisney Photo Staff.Thanks ........what a memories to treasure. Overall I experience,,,,,,,,awesome......
Amazing size
Ok,I was expecting one formal dinner night as other cruises we have,special dinner night
Cabin / Stateroom Clean
Destinations and Excursions We love the Castaway island
Port Canaveral, Florida Good
Nassau, Bahamas Good
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island) The best,especially the serenity beach

Wake up early to see the sunrise at the deck. Beautiful........