Dont get in the back of the ship

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 27, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
WE had been on two disney cruises before and liked them, however this time they thought they did not adjoin our two rooms, nor have them even close to each other. What's worse, my room at the very back and was 6 floors above the motor so it vibrated so badly, i couldn't sleep. I requested a room change and they put me in the back again, on the 10th floor, right below the cafeteria the second night. So I was awakened at 4am in the morning with tables and chairs being drug around, making a racket on my ceiling. So I requested another room change and they put me in an ok room but it was at the opposite end of the ship than the rest of my family. When I complained, they gave me NO discount or credit, just some chocolate strawberries. Gee, I paid top dollar for this cruise. the same price as I had when I had adjoining room with my family. Chocolate strawberries isn't enough to make me go back again!