Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney is over the TOP!!!!!

Sail Date: May 26, 2013

This was a first cruise for my grandchildren and my first cruise with disney. Everything was very well done. Staff were professional and courteous. My daughters and grandchildren really enjoyed everything. I have recommended this cruise to all my friends with children/grandchildren. Thank to your staff for all assistance.
upholstery needs upgrade
excellent
good
Children's Programs excellent
Onboard Activities very good
Destinations and Excursions excellent
was wonderful, the staff at the dolphin encounter were great and very accommodating
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island) Loved the atmosphere and the beach

Everything about this ship was great. I especially love the security for the children 10 and under