Disney is over the TOP!!!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 26, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
This was a first cruise for my grandchildren and my first cruise with disney. Everything was very well done. Staff were professional and courteous. My daughters and grandchildren really enjoyed everything. I have recommended this cruise to all my friends with children/grandchildren. Thank to your staff for all assistance.

very good

good

upholstery needs upgrade

Everything about this ship was great. I especially love the security for the children 10 and under

was wonderful, the staff at the dolphin encounter were great and very accommodating
Loved the atmosphere and the beach