All I can say is...WoW!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 28, 2013
Ship: Disney Dream
I was truly worried about taking this cruise as a mother-daughter only trip. I thought I'd be devastatingly BORED....but I was pleasantly surprised. There are sufficient activities on board to keep the entire family entertained.

I've cruised with Royal Caribbean, Carnival, & Norwegian...Never, Never, NEVER have I had such a wonderful experience. Every crew member was a pleasure to meet...they MUST feed them happy juice or something because they're ALL happy ALL of the time!!! The food was great. The service stupendous!

I'd definitely cruise with them again and again and again. My little one had such a great time.

Deck 11 has the biggest beverage cups lol