Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dreams come true on the "Dream"

Sail Date: December 16, 2012

From the moment we stepped onboard we were in awe of our surroundings. We explored decks 3 and 4 and went to our balcony stateroom where our baggage waited in the hall. We settled in and familiarized ourselves with the stateroom. It was like Christmas morning, finding all of the quirks about the room. I was amazed with the two bathrooms. I told my wife this is far more than expected. We met our friends and continued to explore the "Dream" then on to lunch in Cabana's. Ok I'm impressed. I had seen sailaway videos online so I knew where to be seen and arranged our friends on deck.
The horn sounded the multi Disney themes and it made the hair stand on my neck, Wow.
Needless to say the remainder of the cruise was a crescendo of the beginning.
Castaway Cay was awesome, the meal served on the island was way beyond anything we had expected plus an ice cream machine.
The Pirate party and the fireworks that followed locked a permanent smile on my face. I felt very letdown when I seen Port Canaveral coming into view. I was like a child. I didn't want this to end. I told our friends I would hate to try another Cruise Line because I know I would be disappointed.
I want my "Dream BACK"