Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A spectacular cruise!

Sail Date: July 22, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is beautiful! The Disney Dream Crew is very professional and offer excellent service to their passengers. They have activities for passengers of all ages. The food is very good, expecially the one offered at their adult only restaurants. I celebrated my birthday at Remy and I have to say that the experience was like no other!!! Our kids raved about how much fun they had and how they can't wait to cruise again with Disney Cruise Line. We do plan to cruise with Disney again in the future.

Pros: I liked the excellent service provided throughout the cruise ship.

Cons: The pools are small and get very crowded.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!