Dream come reality

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 20, 2012
Ship: Disney Dream
We loved our cruise. It was sad to leave the ship on last day. My daughter wanted to stay in the ship for some more days. All activities (adult/children) were excellent.

Live shows were excellent - Comedy show by Ron is the best..

Children activities were good, both my 4 year and 15 year kid loved the activities

They go out of the box to make you happy. Every person that I talked are very nice.

Very clean......

We upgraded the room at the port and I like the 6024 stateroom - excellent view and very neat.

Pros: Activities, hospitality, clean

Cons: Food - Not much options for Vegetarian people; however they made special food for me.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!