Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

very child friendly

Sail Date: October 23, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful. However on the fourth and last full day of the cruise, adult games were played in the adult swimming area while I was attending to my napping son. The bartender pulled my husband to judge the sexiest legs contest. The bartender was showing the contestants how to jump into the pool and then show off their legs. I think what bothers me the most is that it's Disney. Seriously! You know, land of Mickey Mouse and all things cute and small. Not flash us your business and promote homewrecking which is exactly what it did. I will never travel through Disney again and I definitley will not recomend it!

Pros: the characters

Cons: untasteful adult games that were played when significant others were not around

Recommends Disney Dream? No.

Very inconsiderate of adult activities when significant others are not around. Put spouses in awkward situations and caused a lot of heartache.