Three nights was plenty.

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 13, 2011
Ship: Disney Dream
This was our first Disney cruise. Overall we had a good experience, I think the Disney Dream is a little overrated and is definitely overpriced, but if cleanliness and expected good service is important to you, as it was for us, the extra expense was worth it.
Three nights was the perfect amount of time, a seven or even a five night would have been way too long. The first night my kids (8 &12) had a great time exploring the ship, the second day (Nassau) we chose to stay aboard the ship, I now regret it, an excursion would have made it a little more enjoyable since the pools (or should I say puddles) were extremely small and overcrowded. The wait line for Aquaduck was at least 40 minutes and honestly, not worth the wait, we chose to come back at night instead, and rode it 4 times in a row without having to wait in the sun.
On day three, Castaway Kay was the best, even though it rained most of the day, we had a day packed with activities, we booked the extreme excursion, bike riding and snorkeling was fun, but being the only 4 people snorkling with sting rays (Stingray excursion) in the pouring rain was an experience my kids will never forget. The crew was wonderful, from the host (Edgar is the best) to the ladies that clean the restrooms during dinner times, everyone was courteous and polite, I wish I could say the same about the guests. I'm not sure what happens to people's manners when on vacation but, from pushing my 8 year old out of the way to get into an elevator (when most guests should have been working the extra lbs going up the stairs) to flying elbows during the lunch buffets-lunch at Cabanas might be a challenge, the guests behaviors were by far the worst.
Overall, we had a good time. Is it worth it? If you have a small child that loves princesses, are willing to sit in a small pool filled with screaming kids while watching Disney movies or songs all day long...this one might be for you. Three nights was plenty.

Don't Miss: Snorkeling & Stingray adventure

Pros: Cleanliness, Food, Service, Crew

Cons: Pool sizes, guests attitudes

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!