We Loved The Dream!!!

Disney Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Disney Dream
Beautiful!!

The food was quite good, even though the "lido" deck was very crowded at times. We visited the Palo on our last night and the food was wonderful as was the staff. Room service food was also delicious and always came in about 10-15 minutes.

So much to do and so little time. The "Pirate Party" changed but it was still good. Loved the fireworks.

Again, check-in girls at Occeaners club need adjustment. Inside the club, the counselors were wonderful. My nephew went to the Edge, his counselors were also very nice.

Here we go: Our "stateroom" staff were wonderful. Always friendly. Guest services,Gift shops attendants and some young ladies at the Occeaner check-in were just too dry for me. No smiles, just eyes, monotone voices and fingers pointing me down the hall. very disappointed. I do think that this may be to the newness of the ship and staff. They really need to re-take the class on customer perception and service.

The ship was spotless as were the public bathrooms, which surprised me. Every public bathroom I went into ( a lot of them) were clean and stocked.

We had a deluxe family stateroom with verandah, that slept 2 adults, 3 children (ages 15, 11, 9) very comfortably. We were able to hang out without walking over each other. Kids loved the On Demand option on tv with ALL the disney/Pixar movies. Bathroom seemed a little smaller then the Wonder, but still very nice.

Pros: Great food, cleanliness, lots to do, friendliness of "stateroom staff"

Cons: overcrowded pools, crowded lido deck, "guest service", kiddie play area check in staff...a little on the dry side...needs lessons in customer service and how to smile at everyone.

Recommends Disney Dream? Yes!