Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Diamond Princess 19 Night Australia & Asia

Sail Date: March 23, 2016

Fabulous cruise!!  To begin with, the Diamond Princess is a beautiful ship.  This is our 6th cruise with Princess and I rate this ship up there as one of the best.  The only thing I missed was the full service International Cafe.  As far as the itinerary goes, it gave us a wonderful exposure to Australia (west coast) and a good sampling of Asia.  I think I would prefer to have skipped Bali and added more time in Thailand a/or Vietnam where we could have experienced some beaches.  All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.

Cruise Photos

Loved our head waiter, room steward and many of the crew members. For some reason though, there was a large percentage of crew new to the ship or in training. Sometimes that wasn't the best experience. Overall, no complaints.