Wonderful Cruise

Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Gulf Of Alaska Southbound (Whittier To Vancouver)
Sail Date: September 08, 2007
Ship: Diamond Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
This was a good luding the land cruise before boarding the ship. The Princess Lodges are just beautiful and wonderfully staffed.
Awesome weather again and the people were fun and friendly.
Don't Miss: Riverboat trip and crab feed
The weather was exceptional and the people there were very friendly and helpful.
Don't Miss: Theater of the ladies!!!
Wonderful. The weather cooperated and was warm and sunny. I had a private tour there but my sailing friends were happy with their tours and shopping.
Don't Miss: Tram was an awesome adventure and the Red Dog Saloon is a must for anyone to visist.
Awesome weather again and the people were fun and friendly.
Don't Miss: Riverboat trip and crab feed
Don't Miss: Theater of the ladies!!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: I think we need to put escalators in the hallways???

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!