Diamond Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: September 08, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was a good luding the land cruise before boarding the ship. The Princess Lodges are just beautiful and wonderfully staffed.

Pros: Everything

Cons: I think we need to put escalators in the hallways???

Recommends Diamond Princess? Yes!

Ketchikan, Alaska
Awesome weather again and the people were fun and friendly.
Don't Miss: Riverboat trip and crab feed
Juneau, Alaska
Wonderful. The weather cooperated and was warm and sunny. I had a private tour there but my sailing friends were happy with their tours and shopping.
Don't Miss: Tram was an awesome adventure and the Red Dog Saloon is a must for anyone to visist.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Awesome weather again and the people were fun and friendly.
Don't Miss: Riverboat trip and crab feed
Skagway, Alaska
The weather was exceptional and the people there were very friendly and helpful.
Don't Miss: Theater of the ladies!!!
Skagway, Alaska
Don't Miss: Theater of the ladies!!!
Juneau, Alaska