Dawn Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

This was my first cruise.

Sail Date: March 21, 2007

Since this was my first cruise, I have nothing to compare it too.
The ship was very clean and cared for.

Pros: Friendly and positive staff, accomadating all of my needs and requests.

Cons: The food, it was o.k., but not mermorable

Recommends Dawn Princess? Yes!

Mazatlan, Mexico
The city was dirty and run down, the poverty was sad and depressing, but there was nothing I could do to help them
Don't Miss: nothing
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: nothing
Acapulco, Mexico
It was the dirtiest, congested city. I went on the 3 hour shopping tour. I must protest and complain about the second shop we were taken to. The one were we had to walk downstairs. The sales associates were sharks who harassed the customers to no end. I had to raise my voice on two of them to back of. It was a most unpleasant experience. One of the passengers felt so harassed and intimidated that she bought something to get the salesman to leave her alone. She was my seat mate and told me this on the bus later. There is no excuse for such a rude way of doing business, especially retailers recommended by Princess Cruise company. I strongly suggest that they look into this. When I asked the tour guide how to say it a polite way to be left alone, his answer was that is how business is conducted in Mexico and that they are a friendly people. His name was Cesar. I was furious, needles to say.
Don't Miss: nothing except to suggest that people not go there. On my last vist there my friend had her purse ripped from her hand.
Acapulco, Mexico