Dawn Princess Cruise Review

When my family first went on a cruise, we did not think about the quality of the Dawn Princess as we never went on a cruise before. But the ship was the most exciting, luxurious time of my life. While boarding, try to get either the first bus for embarking from the hotel arranged by Princess, or try to get to the site early, not very early, as there will be a lot of people to help. My family and I had no trouble embarking. I encourage everyone to get well aquainted with their room steward and dinner server, as you will have the same everynight. I even remember the name of our dinner servers and room steward, two years after our cruise! The small size of the ship is great. Also, there are not that many kids, so your children don't have to worry about babies and little kids everywhere. It was so amazing!!!!