Crystal Symphony Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Amazing Cuisine, top Notch Service

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

Upon first seeing our stateroom I felt trapped to have to be on this cruise for 12 days.Way too small for me to luxuriate in on my vacation-had more room on Celebrity.However, the linens, bed comfort , stewardess superb!Entire all inclusive journey was fabulous-overall service and graciousness top of pinnacle. Shore excursions on this Iberian Journey below expectations.Far superb on Mediterranean
cruise with Celebrity, but maybe due to the area. Excursion places, which we paid top dollar for were very below class, lessening my entire experience and left me with mostly unmemorable journey.Compared to the arrangements on Celebrity in ports, for tours and lunches this was sub par. We would look for a casual clothing cruise next time to alleviate carrying so much luggage-too dressy.

Pros: Service & Cuisine

Cons: Small Stateroom,poor onboard shopping!

Recommends Crystal Symphony? Yes!

Size made this very unpleasant.Way too narrow.Storage good, stewardess and linens superb.Two people cannot maneuver in the room at same time, and sitting area on top of vanity practically .
Amazing food and service-
Just unbelievable -far superior to any other ship we have been on .
1st night show very bad-singing and dancing.Hurt to watch.The headliner brother and sister are getting too old. All the next nights were absolutely great!Comedy exceptional, last two nights fabulous. The other dancers and singers were just great! Service for drinks amazing in the shows.