Crystal Symphony Cruise Review

Embarkation was smooth and quiet, no lines or confusion, people were there to help us, not ignore us, with information given freely and kindly. The food was 6-star and even though I wasn't hungry sometimes, I found myself ordering everything...AND ATE EVERY BIT! Service was impeccable, I never saw so many maitre d's working. Passengers took pride in their appearances, dressing up day and night.A clean, sparkling ship, with a Captain who was available to talk to. Entertainment was excellent. Not many children, no drunks or rowdy, obnoxious people were on board, didn't see any tattoos, blue jeans, tank tops, or ugly belly buttons sticking out..... Very good ballroom dancing areas, good music. NO DISCO dancing, ( YEA!)We are in our 60's, retired, and can afford the time and money to cruise elegantly. We are old-fashioned, we know, but that's the way it is. Disembarkation was a pleasure, no rising at dawn and rushing around, we were free to leisurely breakfast in the dining room then stay in our cabin until time to go.