Crystal Symphony Cruise Review to Mexico

I felt elegant and pampered!

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

From the moment I was called"Madame" for the first time I knew I was in for the time of my life and I was not disappointed. I was treated like royalty but never felt over spoiled. The staff were so attentive and knew all of my preferences by the end of the first day. As soon as I set foot out of my cabin and made eye contact with a crew member I was offered a drink of my choice. A woman at my dinner table does not eat food with wheat gluten and the head waiter never failed to address this nutritional need in a satisfactory way by having the kitchen bake gluten free bread for her and ensure that her entrees were entirely gluten free.
The food was spectacular and the plating was some of the loveliest and most creative presentation I have ever seen. I did not taste anything that was less than 6 stars. I found that there was so much food that I could only eat breakfast and dinner and maybe attend teatime. Adding lunch just was too much food. I highly recommend the Mozart Tea as the staff dresses in Mozart era dress and serves a sumptuous high tea.
For friends of Bill W. we met once a day and that was great and kept me coming back. Look in your ship's daily reflections newsletter once on board for meeting times and locations.
I've only been home for 2 days and I am trying to plan my next Crystal Symphony Cruise!

Pros: the wonderful staff and the glorious food

Cons: having to spend only one day in Puerto Vallarta. I would forgo Mazatlan for 2 days there.

Recommends Crystal Symphony? Yes!

marvelous, there was so much room to spread out and relax and many places to just curl up with a good book on our days at sea.
Spectacular food and the wait staff is so impressive. The are attentive to your every need without being annoying. It is remarkable how they manage to remember all of our preferences by the end of the first day!
Rather small, my traveling companion remembers our staterooms as a little larger. Ours was small but well appointed and the stewardess we had was amazing; she saw to every need almost before we asked.
My traveling companion had a medical issue while onshore and when she returned to the ship the entire staff were simply amazing; one would have thought it was their own elderly mother or aunt who had fallen ill they were that attentive.
The Achipeligo singing group "Full Sail" was amazing especially since they have only been together for around 3 months.
What little I saw of other people's children showed them as busy and very well entertained. There were no fussy babies or bored annoying or unattended children that could get into danger or mischief. I didn't bring my teenagers on this cruise but I would not hesitate in the future since Crystal seems to provide so well for children and adolescents.